SUNY Conference on Instruction and Technology (CIT 2015)
Call for Presentations – Abstract Deadline is December 31st!
Hosted by SUNY Geneseo – May 26-29, 2015
Online presentation submission is now open for the 24th Annual SUNY Conference on Instruction & Technology (CIT), sponsored by SUNY FACT2 (Faculty Advisory Council on Teaching and Technology).
CIT is SUNY's largest and most prominent event on instructional technology, providing a forum for faculty, instructional support professionals, and policymakers to present, discuss, and explore innovative avenues for integrating technology into the teaching and learning environment.
All SUNY campuses, state-operated, statutory, and community colleges are invited to submit abstracts to present at this conference. We welcome proposals from outside the SUNY system as well.
Please note earlier deadline for 2015 - Proposals are due by December 31, 2014!
Guidelines for Presentation Submission:
This year’s theme Rising to Meet Our Challenges: Preparing for Global Success is supported by the following tracks:
· Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL)
· 21st Century Learning Environments
· The Open Educator
· Access, Completion, and Success
· Keeping the Lights On: Infrastructure & Support
Abstract submissions are being accepted at the Introductory, Intermediate and Advanced levels and in the following formats: Presentation, Panel, Birds of a Feather, Hands-on Demo, Ignite, Workshop, Special Interest Group, and Poster.
Please visit the CIT Website to view detailed descriptions and submit a proposal.
The CIT website is found at http://www.cit.suny.edu/
To submit a proposal, click 'Submit Your CIT 2015 Abstract' from the right-hand side of the page. Then, follow these steps:
1. New Users click on Create New Account
2. Enter the *Required information and click Next Step
3. Create a Password and click Finish
4. Click on the link CIT Abstract Submission
5. Complete the Submission Form
6. Remember to “save draft” frequently
7. Click Submit Application when complete