The question is not, “Should we be using social media in training?”, but “How?”
The consumerization of learning and technology has changed the way that SmartLearners learn. To be successful, blended learning programs must not only wrap the learning experience around the learner by integrating it into the workflow, but also provide ways that learners can quickly connect with a network of trusted experts.
In this Training Magazine webinar, our speaker, Nancy Giard from Genzyme/Sanofi, will present case studies and field-tested examples plus a wealth of ideas and free tools to help you put social media into your training programs right away.
You’ll learn how to:
• Provide access to learning resources in the flow of work
• Design for personal interactions in learning
• Help teams set up communicates so they can build internal trusted networks
• Enable employees to create and share resources and knowledge
• Help learners identify trusted resources on the web
May 21-23, 2013
“Designing Your Courses
for Greater Student Engagement
and Better Student Learning”
Dee Fink & Associates is offering our next Annual National Workshop on Integrated Course Design in Chicago, IL on May 21-23, 2013.
We have been offering successful campus versions of this workshop for several years. But the Annual National Workshop is even more powerful for two reasons:
- More Time: We have 2 ½ days.
- More Feedback: Each participant receives individualized feedback from trained specialists in each step of the design process.
This workshop will give college teachers from any campus the opportunity to learn about these ideas, apply them to one of their own courses, and receive feedback on their new course design.
This is a “Doing” workshop, NOT a “talking heads” seminar. Participants will spend over 50% of the workshop time “doing” course design: re-designing their courses, sharing their design with others, and getting feedback on their design.