The question is not, “Should we be using social media in training?”, but “How?”
The consumerization of learning and technology has changed the way that SmartLearners learn. To be successful, blended learning programs must not only wrap the learning experience around the learner by integrating it into the workflow, but also provide ways that learners can quickly connect with a network of trusted experts.
In this Training Magazine webinar, our speaker, Nancy Giard from Genzyme/Sanofi, will present case studies and field-tested examples plus a wealth of ideas and free tools to help you put social media into your training programs right away.
You’ll learn how to:
• Provide access to learning resources in the flow of work
• Design for personal interactions in learning
• Help teams set up communicates so they can build internal trusted networks
• Enable employees to create and share resources and knowledge
• Help learners identify trusted resources on the web