April 20, 2015
Sheraton Syracuse Hotel & Conference Center
801 University Avenue, Syracuse, NY
Register early to reserve your spot!
Topics include but are not limited to:
1. Chromebooks in the Classroom
2. Google Apps Management
3. Google + Hangouts
4. Understanding Google Classroom
5. Going Google
6. Customizing Chrome to make your life awesome!
7. Google Scripts
8. Google Apps for Mobile Devices
9. Deep Dive with Drive
Select registration option:
- $125 per person – includes full program, Google Chromecast, lunch, and breaks
- $99 per person – includes full program, lunch, and breaks.
- Institutional Doodle Representative
Please register online at: http://www.nyscate.org/conferences.cfm?subpage=722
or fax registration to: 518-786-3983.
What is an Edcamp Format?
An “unconference” without keynoters; everything to be discussed that day is determined by the attendees themselves on the morning of the event. Four exciting, interactive, practical sessions will result, with a focus on all things Google